Owning a Vhearts account, you can easily use the many unique features that this social network offers. Not only that, you can also use other special programs and projects for internal members only
After you get everyone to return to Snaxburg, Filbo will try and throw one last party. This event is the culmination of all your hard work getting each Grumpus back to Snaxburg.
However, like every party before it, this final shindig won’t be without its own problems. In the “Major Celebration” quest, you must convince everyone to get on the dance floor before the story can move forward.
In this Bugsnax guide, we’ll explain everything you need to do to get every Grumpus dancing.
How to get everyone to dance
Getting everyone on the dance floor requires a few steps. Some of your fellow villagers will party after some simple convincing, while others take several steps to convince them.
Here’s what you need to do to get everyone dancing:
- Filbo: Simply talk to Filbo.
- Beffica: Head to the campfire, and change the song on the boombox. Then go back and talk to Beffica.
- Wiggle: Grab some Snakwater from Cromdo and give it to them.
- Wambus: Give them some Snakwater so they can apologize to Grumble. Then speak to them both.
- Grumble: After you give Wambus Snakwater, talk to them both.
- Shelda: Grab a Snakwater, and then throw it at the golden ball above their head.
- Floofty: First speak to Floofty. Then speak to Triffany. After that, speak to Triffany again, and choose the option that will encourage Triffany to speak to Floofty. Then encounter them both.
- Triffany: They will dance at the same time Floofty does.
- Snorpy: Get Floofty to dance first. Then speak to them, and they will go chat with Chandlo. After speaking with Chandlo, they will go dance.
- Chandlo: First get Shelda to dance. Then get Floofty to dance, which allows you to make Snorpy speak to Chandlo. Then speak to them both.
- Cromdo: Get at least five Grumpuses dancing, and then talk to them.
You may have heard somebody state "Vhearts", so what is Vhearts?
Vhearts is a neighborly informal organization for all Vietnamese. Vhearts is abridged from: Viet hearts (Vietnamese individuals' heart, love of Vietnamese earth ....), like Facebook, Vhearts acquires all the elites of seniors, other than there are a lot more extraordinary highlights, appropriate for Vietnamese fine traditions and customs..